| FAIR FASHION SHOp
Availability: In stock
Akua means ‘Born on Wednesday’ in Twi, a language spoken by the Ashanti people of Ghana who live in Kumasi, the city where our fashion is made. Akua is a common first name for women in Ghana.
All our products are handmade, that’s why fit, size and colour can be slightly different from the picture. Please note: the bandanas are made out of ‘leftover’ fabric and have a small fit. So always check the product information carefully before ordering. Have fun looking awesome!
- Zero waste: recycled material;
- Fabric composition: 100% cotton wax print fabric;
- Diameter (without stretching) is 25 cm;
- All our products are handmade: size and colour can be slightly different from the picture;
- All bandanas have an elastic band;
- All bandanas are handmade by our designer Annette in her own sewing studio in Kumasi, Ghana.