| FAIR FASHION SHOp
Availability: In stock
Bandana Denkyem refers to the Adinkra symbol Denkyem and means literally ‘crocodile’, which stands for adaptivity. The Adinkra symbols are a form of African wisdom formed in the olden days and still often used in decorations and illustrations widespread in Ghana.
All our products are handmade, that’s why fit, size and colour can be slightly different from the picture. Please note: the bandanas are made out of ‘leftover’ fabric and have a small fit. So always check the product information carefully before ordering. Have fun looking awesome!
- Zero waste: recycled material;
- Fabric composition: 100% cotton wax print fabric;
- Diameter (without stretching) is 25 cm;
- All our products are handmade: size and colour can be slightly different from the picture;
- All bandanas have an elastic band;
- All bandanas are handmade by our designer Annette in her own sewing studio in Kumasi, Ghana.