| FAIR FASHION SHOp
Availability: In stock
Bandana Yiko refers to the word Yiko. Yiko means ‘Power’ in Dagbanli, a language spoken by the Dagombas, which is a tribe in Northern Ghana.
All our products are handmade, that’s why fit, size and colour can be slightly different from the picture. Please note: the bandanas are made out of ‘leftover’ fabric and can be a bit small for a bigger head. So always check the product information carefully before ordering. Have fun looking awesome!
- Zero waste: recycled material;
- Fabric composition: 100% cotton wax print fabric;
- Diameter (without stretching) is 25 cm;
- All our products are handmade: size and colour can be slightly different from the picture;
- All bandanas have an elastic band;
- All bandanas are handmade by our designer Annette in her own sewing studio in Kumasi, Ghana;
- We send your package with insured DHL parcel service, the shipment options available to you may differ per country.
- Currently we offer the following payment methods: iDEAL & Paypal.